Thursday, May 14, 2009

Being Resourceful and Giving Back!


Just had to share with you that I found a couple of really neat websites today in regards to pets.
Almost everyone who has loved a pet has lost a pet to old age, sickness or an unfortunate circumstance. It is such a depressing time when we are going through this. Well I discovered a place where you can have a tree planted in honor of your pet. It's the Arbor Day Foundation Trees for Pets. It enables you to honor a special companion in your life with a gift of a tree. You can do it for your own pet or do it for someone elses pet. What a nice way to honor our 4 legged friends and feel like their memories live on year after year! Check out: http://www.arborday.org/treesforpets

Also something that was exciting to me was discovering http://www.adoptapet.com I put in my zip code and all kinds of pictures for nice pets in my area appeared. So if you have just settled into that new house and are looking to make it a home for a new pet too, check out this website and enjoy! Find local pets via the web.

If you happen to be looking for a home in Ventura County California or if I can help you with any of your Ventura Real Estate needs just tap into my website at:

VenturaRealEstate

No comments: