Monday, February 2, 2009

The Boys Have Become Teenagers...Watch Out!


These two have given me so much pleasure! BUT they are constantly into digging the yard and picking up wood from the woodpile and running in and out of the bushes. They LOVE one anothers company and roll and play and pull at each other. Oh what a life! I do need to sell one of them. I am looking to sell him to someone who wants to show him at the dog shows. They are both show quality animals and I do want to promote my breeding.

On a side note, Ventura County Real Estate sales are picking up! Now is the time to jump into the market and invest in property in my opinion. Interest rates are low and values have dropped due to the many foreclosures in this area. These lower prices won't last forever...So come live by the beach and bask in the sun like my puppies do!

Check out the Ventura Real Esate and homes for sale at:

http://www.Venturahomesforsale.org

No comments: